The American dream - owning your own business. We've help thousands of folks realize this dream by becoming proud independent business owners. Restoring antiques, refinishing furniture, removing coatings from durable goods to allow for reuse, are exciting rewarding endeavors. Full time, part time or retirement ventures are within grasp with the Kwick Kleen Business Opportunities program.
If you enjoy working with wood or possibly already a serious hobbyist- you need to consider the Furniture Repair Industry. Services such as:
- Antique Restoration
- Chair Repair and Re-gluing
- Mirror Re-silvering
- Furniture Stripping
- Furniture Refurbishing
- Furniture Refinishing
- Furniture Touch-Up Services
How can these needed services fit my needs?
- Create jobs for yourself or family members
- Work with family - reduce employee problems
- Work at home - keep overhead down
- Start your second career now
- Diversify your present capabilities
Drawing from our over 30 years in business, Kwick Kleen has put together a Kwick Kleen Business Opportunity Program that will help you gain that much needed preparation to start and successfully operate your business. The first thing to understand is;
Business Opportunities Program
- Visit Kwick Kleen during one of our "free" demo days. We'll discuss business opportunities and market potentials. We'll then let you (on items you bring) test "drive" our products and systems. We want you to experience how our products work. Also, we want you to feel comfortable with this work before you make an investment! We'll then show you how to do a business survey for your community to determine potential business.
- Attend a Kwick Kleen school. The intent of our schools is to present the procedures and methods for your selected business and give you a foundation of knowledge to perform that work. By working through the school you will have a better understanding of equipment and facility needs that will help you plan your business.
- Visit our competitors! Compare. Compare price, quality, service and support.
- Contact Kwick Kleen and let us help finalize your business plan. If your business will include a facility then let us help floor plan your equipment and design the ventilation system. Want it mobile? We can help with that too.
These schools give you the basic instruction and training needed to start and operate your business. Whether you are looking for a full or part time business, these programs give you the ability to work either way. As your business grows, so can you. The key here is you are the boss. Your desires and efforts make the decisions.
Click on any of the 4 links below to learn about each school and which one, or more, would meet your desires and potential. Don't put your "Dream" off any longer!
Furniture Refinishing and Restoration School
Furniture Touch-Up Workshop